Malaysia Airlines has launched a new 30-day Status Challenge promotion, from Silver to top-tier Platinum, that is extremely difficult unless you are their co-brand card holder
Almost all Asian/Middle Eastern/European airlines (up to 36) are qualifying airlines and you may find the detail list in the match form
- You must be a registered Enrich member. Not a member yet, sign-up at malaysiaairlines.com/enrich-portal/user-registration.html
- You currently have Elite Status with qualifying airlines and are able to provide credentials of your Elite Status.
- Complete the Status Match Online Form.
- Provide a copy of your Elite Card and current month statement that shows your FFP Number, Status and Miles Balance.
- Submit the required documents to email@example.com
with your 9-digit Enrich ID in subject line.
- Please allow us up to two weeks to process your request from the time we receive a complete submission. Once accepted, you have 30-days to complete the challenge.
ELITE STATUS REWARD
- Upon completion of challenge, you will receive Enrich Elite Status valid through 31 December of the following calendar year. Thereafter the Elite Status is subject to standard re-qualification criteria.
- A Welcome Kit and Enrich Elite Card will be delivered within 2-4 weeks to the mailing address registered in your profile.
- Enrich Status Match is a one-time eligibility per person.